- To develop the basic functions required for the proper and active use of the website and to be used on the website,
- To provide offers and services that are appropriate to the needs of the user on their next visit by registering the user preferences when they visit the website,
- To facilitate the use of the website and enhance its function for website visitors
- To ensure that the marketing and advertising activities are carried out with the customization of the web site specific to each customer.
- There are two types of cookies on our Site, persistent and temporary. Persistent cookies, the use of certain cookies are required for the proper functioning of our Site. Ensuring that your session is not closed when you open new tabs when you sign in to our website, can be cited as an example. Temporary cookies are cookies stored during the browser session when you visit the site and deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- These cookies remember your preferences and choices on the website and ensure that the services offered on our website are customized for you.
- Thanks to these cookies, we can make our services better by analyzing your use of our Site and the performance of our Site.
- Pursuant to Articles 5 and 8 of the PDPA Act and/or in the presence of exceptions within the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed without your consent when required as per the legislation, otherwise with your consent in accordance with the above objectives. We, as being the Architecht Bilişim Sistemleri ve Pazarlama Ticaret A.Ş., may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookies Policy with the institutions authorized by law, our business partners, suppliers, shareholders and business partners in accordance with the legislation and limited for the realization of the above-mentioned objectives. We would like to state that the parties to which the data is transferred can store your personal data on their servers around the world.